Not everyone’s body created equal. Before you start your workout and diet regimen, it’s a good idea to figure out your body type.
There are three basic human body types: the ectomorph; the mesomorph; and the endomorph.
- Ecotmorph: Distinguished by a lack of much fat or muscle tissue
- Mesomorph: Marked by a well-developed musculature
- Endomorph: Characterized by a preponderance of body fat
Have a quick look at the info-graphic below to know some essential details of your body type, so you can eat, exercise and focus on the type of training required for your body.
Not to forget, it’s all about the illusion these structures create. 😉
Latest posts by Ashwin Kak (see all)
- The Benefits Of Kettlebell Training For Women - February 15, 2018
- How To Get Motivated To Work Out - January 13, 2018
- In Home Workouts: Getting Back To The Basics - December 12, 2017
- Top 10 Tips To Improve Your Health In 2018 - November 28, 2017
- How To Include Your Dog In Your Workout - October 19, 2017