Not everyone’s body created equal. Before you start your workout and diet regimen, it’s a good idea to figure out your body type.
There are three basic human body types: the ectomorph; the mesomorph; and the endomorph.
- Ecotmorph: Distinguished by a lack of much fat or muscle tissue
- Mesomorph: Marked by a well-developed musculature
- Endomorph: Characterized by a preponderance of body fat
Have a quick look at the info-graphic below to know some essential details of your body type, so you can eat, exercise and focus on the type of training required for your body.
Not to forget, it’s all about the illusion these structures create. 😉
Latest posts by Ashwin Kak (see all)
- How To Strengthen Yourself Against Lower Back Pain - October 13, 2018
- How To Balance Your Diet To Get The Most Important Elements For Your Body - October 13, 2018
- Things That Make You Love And Hate Fitness - June 27, 2018
- The Benefits Of Kettlebell Training For Women - February 15, 2018
- How To Get Motivated To Work Out - January 13, 2018